[Rhodes22-list] Video: Storage Solutions

Richard Beytagh rbeytagh at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 20:03:03 EDT 2016

​Love what you've done and am certainly going to use some of your ideas.
Organizing the lazarette is espe​cially challenging and I always end up
with a mass of anchor rodes and chains all sitting in a puddle of dirty
bilge water.

I use a Magma Kettle BBQ a lot and finding a good storage arrangement for
this in the Lazarette when it's not mounted on the transom is a my quest.
Any ideas would be welcomed.

I have a great mystery that I am still trying to figure out....last weekend
I checked out my lazarette and discovered that a duck had made its nest on
my anchor rode and laid a clutch of 12 eggs. The mystery is how did it get
in there, I always keep my Lazarette shut and what to do with 12
 fertilized duck eggs? Can you you imagine what my bilge would have smelled
like if these had broken!

Great video and thanks

S/V Waif

Richard Beytagh