[Rhodes22-list] Drone video of Fretless

Olivier Hecht ohecht at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 4 00:11:39 EDT 2016

I did use the Active Track feature to track Fretless...it worked well but was in another portion of the video. I tried circling while it was tracking us automatically but that didn't work for some reason and conditions weren't good enough to keep trying it so I orbited manually. Definitely not as smooth a shot, though.

For the launch, I just switched to Attitude mode to disable GPS and then switched back to "P" mode as soon as the drone was away from the boat. This way you can launch without GPS but then still easily switch it on and get all the stabilization and other features to work again.