[Rhodes22-list] Raymarine tiller pilot installation help

ohecht ohecht at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 4 16:19:12 EDT 2016

Sorry to bring back such an old thread, but I hope some of the experts here
can still help me.  I have a TP300CX tiller pilot that came with the R22 I
just bought, but all I have is the actual tiller pilot with the wire to a
6-pin connector.

I believe this model is the same as the Simrad TP22 or 32...

Anyway, I have the wiring diagram for the bulkhead connector, but it doesn't
show the key to orient the plug so I can actually tell where each pin is.
And there are no markings on the male end of the plug I have.  I'm trying to
make sure the unit powers up before ordering any parts for it, etc.

If someone has the 6-pin bulkhead connector handy, could you describe the
pinout of the connector in relation to the key in the plug?

Thanks in advance,

Olivier Hecht
s/v/ Fretless