[Rhodes22-list] Raymarine tiller pilot installation help

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 08:44:59 EDT 2016

The issue with using a chartplotter when under sail is that the wind is not
generally coming from a constant heading so your sail trim will not always
been very good.  I used to own an Islander 36 with a chartplotter, wheel
pilot and a NMEA compliant wind guage and my auto pilot could then keep a
constant point of wind based upon the wind direction detected by the wind
gauge.

Hank