[Rhodes22-list] Raymarine tiller pilot installation help

Olivier Hecht ohecht at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 5 10:56:16 EDT 2016

Agreed and that would be even cooler. And I definitely want to sail the boat myself most of the time, but I can't help try to get all the sophistication possible "just in case" and it should be useful while motoring or on really long legs with fairly steady wind. I'll start with just the tiller pilot and then see if I need more from there.