[Rhodes22-list] bow light on pulpit

Richard Stott ric at stottarchitecture.com
Thu Jul 7 09:55:01 EDT 2016

Graham
You are doing such a fine job, I thought you would like to see the galley, which was surprisingly easy to do, using the old cabinet base and counter top for templates.
Corian is a perfect material and easy to drill, cut and attach.
So is the thin plexi. I used a razor like plexiglass cutter and a straight edge, no saw.
I used the original sink for speed and convenience, but a nice stainless one would be better, or if budget allowed, an integrated Corian sink would look great.
I never liked the original, off the shelf counter nosing with the fussy and weak spindles, which I broke off by accident last year, so a solid piece of left over mahogany decking was perfect.
I can’t wait to see your galley and the whole new Agile.
Ric
sv Dadventure
Hampton bays