[Rhodes22-list] Triad Trailer brakes and adjustments

Mark Olson Mark-Olson at verizon.net
Fri Jul 8 10:03:50 EDT 2016

The diagram and everyone's comments have been very helpful.  I've rearranged
the trailer I have and am almost ready to take everything to a welder to put
it together.  But I'd like to see one in person and do some final double
checking.

Is there anyone in the Northern NJ,  Long Island who has a Triad I could see
in person.

I live in Northern New Jersey - Bergen County.  The boat I'm getting is in
Port Jefferson - Suffolk County LI.

I can come today, Saturday or Sunday.

Thanks,
Mark