[Rhodes22-list] Triad Trailer brakes and adjustments

Mark Olson Mark-Olson at verizon.net
Sat Jul 9 15:50:27 EDT 2016

I went to Talbot's trailer yesterday and measured it.  There were some small
variances from the drawing sent by Rob Lowe.  Most are minor - 1/4" longer
etc.

But the height of the supports are reversed.  That is to say the drawing
sent by Rob shows the rear supports at 15.5" and the front at 16.5".
Talbot's trailer is 16.5 for the rear supports and 15" for the front (15.5"
to the cross member but 15" from the top to the frame.)

Does anyone know the height of theirs?

Knowing the height on a couple more trailers would show which trailer is
wrong.  - The one the drawing was done from or Talbot's.  My instinct tells
me Talbot's bunk supports are reversed because I think the front need to be
a little higher than the rear to account for the change in hull angle toward
the bow.

Talbot - I don't think this would contribute to extra weight forward of the
axle as it's only a slight change in angle.