[Rhodes22-list] Keeping the table top stowed?

PBR pbryanriley at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 19:51:56 EDT 2016

I used a small threaded brass nob pull pin I got from McMaster carr.
Required taking down the rail to drill , can't remember if I tapped it or
just screwed it in directly.  Drilled a small detent in the table side for
the pin to sit in.  Spring holds it in place.  Just pull and turn to lock
it back to remove the table.  I can take a pic and get the part # in a day
or two.  On vacation and no laptop at the moment.
Patrick