[Rhodes22-list] Triad Trailer brakes and adjustments

Michael Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Sat Jul 9 19:55:54 EDT 2016

The original posting by Todd Tavares in April 2004
(http://rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2004-April/014047.html),
discusses the error in the dimensions:

	[Rhodes22-list] Trailer Specs
	Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
	Fri Apr 9 00:13:07 EDT 2004

	Bob,

	The dimensions on the drawing of the trailer contain a mistake
	which I forgot to correct.  The rear vertical bunk support is taller
	than the front.  I had the dimensions reversed.  See the sketch
	with the boat.  16.5" in the rear and 15.5" in the front.  The
	question of supporting weight with the keel roller (and how
	much weight should bear on that support roller) has been
	debated here in the past.  Maybe some of the more
	experienced members will have better advice on that subject.

	Todd

Mike
s/v Wind Lass ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY