[Rhodes22-list] Prop advise

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Tue Jul 12 11:43:52 EDT 2016

This is actually one of my issues too.  I have the same engine and the prop has too much thrust.  Even at the lowest idle speed I'm going faster than what I would like and my speed tops out at maybe half throttle.  Now that's probably best for fuel economy but I'd rather be able to have more control at lower speeds.  Anyone that has a different prop for this engine and is happy with it, I'd be interested in what prop they have. - rob

Rob Lowe