[Rhodes22-list] Rudder hold down

Charles Nieman blue66corvette at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 20 09:34:21 EDT 2016

Gary
Many Thanks

It's not rocky where I've been sailing, and I've never been close enough to shore to have any issues; but I'm thinking about doing the Texas 200 (texas200.com) and want something to release the rudder if needed in shallow water. That and the thumb screw can be a PITA, this would be much simpler.

Sent from my iPhone

Charles
s/v Daydream
98 R 22