[Rhodes22-list] Potential Buyer Seeking Trailer/Transport Advice and Ideas

Joseph Doucet jadoucet at snet.net
Fri Jul 22 20:16:47 EDT 2016

This may be an obvious solution. Find someone near you with a Rhodes trailer.  I believe we have a map of owners.

Borrow it.
Drive to Ma
Load the boat
Drive back
Return trailer

Unfortunately I live in Ct.
But, Go Soxs

Joe the elder, not to be confused with down hill joe or any other wacko Alta egos

Sent from my iPhone