[Rhodes22-list] ***POSSIBLE SPAM*** Re: Potential Buyer Seeking Trailer/Transport Advice and Ideas

cjlowE at sssnet.com cjlowE at sssnet.com
Fri Jul 22 23:46:24 EDT 2016

The previously mentioned Richard,has hauled many a boat for Stan. I would
think he lives near N.C. And could pick up a trailer that you purchased
from Stan,go get your boat and then deliver them both to you.  I'm
guessing that you won't keep your boat in the water over winter,so it
would make sense to have a trailer to store it on.
If your going to trailer sail a lot,it would be wise to buy a new trailer.
If you go the used route, it needs to be in good enough shape to withstand
the 2000 mile test run,without breaking down. Just a thought.

 Jerry the Lowe, not the other Jerry