[Rhodes22-list] our trip North in Tara (the new powerboat)

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Mon Jul 25 08:29:36 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,
This would be a bit off topic except that we put almost everything we
learned in years of cruising Fretless to use when we brought Tara
North. We did learn a lot about about how the new boat handles and
because her systems are a bit more complex than the simplicity we
enjoyed on the R22, a bit about pumpouts and shorepower systems.
Because it was blisteringly hot, it was more a marina to marina
delivery than the cruise we imagined when we first planned it, but
still we had a great time and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

I took a lot of our photos and put them on to a public Facebook page.
You don't need to be a member of Facebook to see the photos.

it's here:   https://www.facebook.com/TaraTRosborough/

If you want to see the entire narrative, start at the bottom and work
your way up. The narrative is in the captions for the photos.

Mary Lou

Rosborough RF-246  Tara
Rock Hall, MD

ex R22 Fretless