[Rhodes22-list] our trip North in Tara (the new powerboat)

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Mon Jul 25 09:22:40 EDT 2016

Hi Rob,
Too big and heavy for a dink (9.9, 4 stroke) without a davit. Lacking
sails, it's just a backup get-home to the main 115hp Yamaha. The
amazing thing is that it will move the boat at about 4 knots in calm
weather and that you can still steer with the main motor - however,
it uses the same fuel supply so that if your problem is bad gas...

No dink yet - haven't decided if we need one but we are planning on
taking our inflatable kayaks strapped to the roof.

Mary Lou