[Rhodes22-list] our trip North in Tara (the new powerboat)

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Thu Jul 28 20:26:34 EDT 2016

HI Chris,
Yes the Annapolis photos were taken from Port Annapolis Marina  on
Back Creek so that is Watergate Village in the background.

The biggest transition so far has been that when the weather is
perfect, we can't go sailing and that when the weather is not good
for sailing, we can still get out on the water so we are thinking
about weather differently. The nice thing about the Rosborough is
that it's really not that much bigger. It's a little longer, wider
and heavier but not so much that it feels radically different.
Nonetheless it is a change and we are enjoying the new boat though
we'll be glad when this heat wave breaks and we get out more.

Mary Lou