[Rhodes22-list] Annapolis Boat Show

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sun Jun 5 23:14:47 EDT 2016

The Annapolis Sailboat Show is in October. The Annapolis Powerboat
Show is the week after. Stan is, of course, at the Sailboat Show
where he is, I believe the only boat manufacturer who has exhibited
at every show since its founding in 1970.

It is great fun. Make your hotel reservations early (the ones closest
to Annapolis fill up) and enjoy Annapolis which is a great boating
town. If you've got a little extra time go across the Bay Bridge and
check out the Eastern Shore which is another world.

Mary Lou