[Rhodes22-list] hull-deck join fastening

Richard Stott ric at stottarchitecture.com
Thu Jun 16 09:37:51 EDT 2016

Graham
Your quite welcome.
The 1-1/4” base fits under the stern pulpit bracket on my boat, while the 1-1/2” Taco V11-9795, the one I like better, would have needed to be trimmed around the brackets. Plus, it’s only available in black/black or white/white from the distributors. Stan has  a Red insert for the 9795 base, which looks great on his rebuilds, but it was too costly and too complicated for me to get that look.
Ric
Dadventure
Hamton Bays