[Rhodes22-list] Miss Adventure is for sale

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Thu Jun 16 13:54:44 EDT 2016

Paul,
What's the deal?  Pull her all the way to our lake and then decide to sell her?  I think we are somewhat insulted.

Anyone care to make a trip to SW Virginia to check on Miss Adventure can look at her and two other Rhodes at the same time (only one for sale though).  Both Cary with Whisper and I with my still-no-name boat are all at the same marina.  Come visit.

Rob Lowe
S/V still no name