[Rhodes22-list] Triad Trailer brakes and adjustments

Charles Nieman blue66corvette at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 16 22:06:37 EDT 2016

That is interesting. I have never in 23 years of having a Rhodes and a triad trailer been able to load the boat far enough forward to have too much tongue weight. I usually float boat as far firward on trailer as possible and the act of hauling her out the boat loads back a little. If I don't snug her tight enough to the V cushion she will end up with negative tongue weight. After haul out the V cushion slides out to the boat to stabilize during transit.

Sent from my iPhone

Charles Nieman
s/v Daydreams
98 R 22