[Rhodes22-list] Triad Trailer brakes and adjustments

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Fri Jun 17 09:21:28 EDT 2016

Ric,
Here is a diagram of the trailer posted some time ago:
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200404/08/Trailersketch.jpg

Alex tried to post this photo, not sure it came through on the list.  Scroll down to find the photo:
http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/Triad-Trailer-brakes-and-adjustments-td52121.html#a52125
It shows a fairly well loaded trailer.  My rule of thumb is to get the rear of the rear most port over the axle.  I too, have never had a problem getting the boat too far forward.  Now too far back can be dangerous as was pointed out.

Rob Lowe
S/V nameless