[Rhodes22-list] New Rhodes Owner

talbotpratt talbotpratt at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 10:28:20 EDT 2016

I drank a snifter of the official British Navy Rum at a party (usually
mixed half and half with water to make grog) about 20 years ago. It was
delicious and came with good stories from the supplier.  FYI they stopped
issuing twice daily grog to all British sailors in the 1960s because some
admiral realized that their ships were now carrying nuclear weapons.

Talbot

On Fri, Jun 17, 2016 at 9:38 AM mweisner at ebsmed.com [via Rhodes 22] <
ml-node+s1065344n52131h40 at n5.nabble.com> wrote:

> My preference is a Founders Imperial Stout or their Dark Porter.
> Excellent
> dark beers, IMHO.
>
> I only drink rum in honor of Rummy and only on special occasions.  I don't
> need an occasion to enjoy a good beer.
>
> Mike
> s/v Wind Lass ('91)
> Nissequogue River, NY
>
> From: On Behalf Of talbotpratt
>
> Can I down a stout and pretend it's rum? I'm a lightweight when it comes
> that hard stuff.
>
> Talbot Pratt
> S/V  Remains Nameless
> Red bank, NJ

> .
> NAML
> <http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

-----
Talbot Pratt
S/V  "Remains Nameless"
Red bank, NJ  978 801 1602