[Rhodes22-list] New Rhodes Owner

Richard Beytagh rbeytagh at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 14:04:44 EDT 2016

I'm working on this and hoping to get Mount Gay to sponsor a cocktail
evening at the Rhodes Booth at Annapolis this Oct. We can use this occasion
to celebrate Rummy's passing and Stan's 90th. Ill let you know if I'm
successful.

If anyone has an inside track with the Mount Gay guys please let me know.

Cheers

Richard Beytagh
Phone: 828 337 0180