[Rhodes22-list] Sailing right angles

thebooker bridges.brooks at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 10:00:09 EDT 2016

Richard,

I recently got a 130 and was wondering about where to put the car. Then I
noticed, when on stbd, there was a "Trimline" on the sail right above the
clew. When I moved car fwd until sheet angled up to clew at same angle as
"Trimline" on sail, I noticed all 3 levels of tell tails on jib started
fluttering at the same time.  I read up and seems the trimline gets you in
the ball park and the tell tails all fluttering at same time is proof that
it's "right".

Brooks
"Changes"
Cambridge Md