[Rhodes22-list] Best Laid Plans - Trailering

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Mar 2 21:42:34 EST 2016

HI Peter

I have done quite a few deliveries for Stan over the years and I am always
happy to have a new adventure delivering a beautiful Rhodes 22 to a new
owner. I have done several deliveries to the East and Gulf coast and even
trailed a boat from Edenton to Seattle. I have a Ford Super Duty F250 that
handles the Rhodes with ease.

I have my own Rhodes and a double axle trailer which I mostly keep in the
water in Lake Julian in Asheville NC, but I greatly enjoy visiting some of
the more inaccessible lakes here in the Appalachians and cruising the
coastal waterways.

Let me know if i can be of help. Private email is rbeytagh at gmail.com

Regards
Richard