[Rhodes22-list] Best Laid Plans - Trailering

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun Mar 6 21:46:56 EST 2016

Bob,

As you know, I'm just down river from you and I want to set a mooring as well. I have my boat on a lift on our dock, but sometimes when the wind blows from the west it is very difficult to negotiate. In these cases, I could grab the mooring and not take out my neighbors boats.

What system are you using for your mooring? Screw type? Are you setting it yourself?

Cheers,
Ted