[Rhodes22-list] It's the General of General Boats Birthday!

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun Mar 13 00:56:40 EST 2016

Alright for you DS, only because it's the 90.  But I do not want to be
reminded again until the usual 100 years notice.  Of course, if I am
around to hear that reminder, all you guys and dolls better start buying
from da Store.

Alice and Chris,
The idle enchanted cottage with its idle dock is available as long as
needed.

ss