[Rhodes22-list] bottom cleaning a trailered boat

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Mar 16 18:00:34 EDT 2016

Bob,

My marina has an electric lift similar to what General Boats has; much
cheaper than a Travel Lift.  Every Fall and Spring they run a haul out
special for $65 which includes use of their gas power washer.  A local
marina with a travel lift wanted $200+ for the same.  I believe Ft Belvoir
marina has both Travel lift and an electric lift in their maint shop.

Mike Corley
S/V Ranger
99 Rhodes
Hampton Roads, VA