[Rhodes22-list] New Headsail furling system

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Mar 24 14:37:12 EDT 2016

Graham,
My boat came with a CDI furler, I'm not sure if it's the FF1 or FF2, but think it's the FF2.  I can verify to make sure.  I just bought a new headsail that has a flexible luff pad that fits into a slot on the furler itself.  My new sail came folded up in a 2 foot X 2 foot X 2 foot box.  Attached are a couple of (poor) photos of my furling drum and the top of the furling mechanism.  I'll be putting the new headsail on soon and will take pictures of that process. - rob

Rob Lowe