[Rhodes22-list] Navigation lights

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sat Mar 26 09:48:46 EDT 2016

Joe,

Try web sight " doctorled.com/crossref.htm"  It has a table to cross
reference incandescent to led. It sorts by manufacture (Brand) of the
fixture, then by style and series number.
 I have found them to be most reasonable on their price. I think they ship
from Taiwan.

Cary Tolbert
s/v Whisper (86)
Radford, VA