[Rhodes22-list] Test

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Mar 28 09:21:51 EDT 2016

Hey Chris,
            I totally understand, the Rhodes is not a 15 min set up.  I've
sailed the O'Day Mariner a lot on the Chesapeake, nice boat.  And don't
rule out a few overnighters!  I sailed an old Lightning all over the Med.
It was about the same size as the O'Day but no place to duck out of the
weather.  I found my journal a few years ago after it was lost for 40
years.  Fun reading.  So I hope you still watch the list, I'll be posting
the complete story of the Canadian sailing adventure and the complete story
of the Mexican sail.  Later I'll post the Keys and Bahamas sailing stories
(assuming we survive).

Chris & Alice
Enosis