[Rhodes22-list] Rub rail replacement

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Mar 30 15:13:28 EDT 2016

The rub rail on my ’86 is only 1-1/4” high
I need to replace mine also.
I think Stan’s nice looking new rub rail is 1-1/2” high
Be careful - the 1-1/2” will not fit under my stern pulpit brackets.
Other boats have different pulpit and bracket assemblies.
Be sure you have clearance before you order.

ric
sv Dadventure