[Rhodes22-list] "Sailing the Sea of Cortez"

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Mar 31 19:52:29 EDT 2016

Hi Chris,

You are way up there in terms of how adventurous you are with your R22'
Enosis!  This land locked lubber is quite interested in knowing how you
stock up for your longer voyages?

I realize that larger sailing vessels (30', 40', etc.) have larger, but
still limited abilities to provision and store food.  I get that.  As a 6
month owner of a R22, knowing the space limitations,  how do you find the
room?  To say the least my wife and I are very impressed.

I understand that most of your sailing adventures are shorter, mostly one
day dashes to the next destination.  The thing that makes my head tip (yeah,
like a dog) is how are you going to handle sailing over to the Bahamas.
Isn't that a 3 or 4 or 5 day sail?  Do you provision up like it is going to
be a 10 day sail?

If you haven't already cast off, have a great sail!

BTW. love your posts of "Sea of Cortez"

-----
Gary
s/v Just Bent