[Rhodes22-list] Boat Tour YouTube Video

Robert Louis Weiss rweiss at siu.edu
Tue May 3 20:18:37 EDT 2016

I was worried about this because of the way my batteries are wired so I looked carefully at the motor down in the back compartment. It has been a while since I looked but I remember seeing something on the end of the motor that could be turned manually.

Bob

Robert Weiss
Professor/Director Emeritus, SIUC
Director of Music, 1st U. Methodist Carbondale IL