[Rhodes22-list] Looking for a used trailer

Michael Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Wed May 4 23:11:17 EDT 2016

Oliver,

I have a used original that needs a bit of work.  It is roadworthy although
I bought it without any registration or title.  I was going to rebuild it
(new bunks and some strengthening of the structure) and then register it as
"homebuilt".  Instead, I purchased a newer Rhodes complete with a Karavan
trailer and have no plans for the Rhodes trailer at this time.  I paid $400
and added new lighting.  You are welcome to it for the same $400.  I am
located in Kings Park, NY (Long Island).

Mike
s/v Windlass ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY