[Rhodes22-list] Looking for a used trailer

Michael Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Thu May 5 12:05:50 EDT 2016

The Karavan trailer is roller based.  It is 1994 vintage and galvanized and
in very good condition so I thought that I might convert it to a bunk design
and add an extension tongue.  So far it has been just that, thought, since
it works fairly well although it requires a very high tide for recovery
without the extension.

The Rhodes trailer (the one up for sale) is from the 80s and made of painted
steel.  It has hauled the boat without issue although I would not want to
plan a long trip with it without additional work.

Mike
s/v Windlass ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY