[Rhodes22-list] Android Apps

James Nichols jfn302 at yahoo.com
Tue May 17 13:24:58 EDT 2016

SeaIQ had been around for a long time and it allows you to import pretty much any chart you want,  rastor or vector.
It also talks to NMEA 2000, so if you have a NMEA 2000 to WiFi bridge, you can see your NMEA 2000 instruments on you Android or apple device.
Also,  if you have a handheld GPS that supports Bluetooth you can use the GPS to provide you better GPS than your phone is capable of doing on its own.
JamesStill unnamed.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 11:46 AM, PBR<pbryanriley at gmail.com> wrote:   I have seen a few discussions about Nautical Navigation Apps for ipad,
iphone.  Is anyone having good experience with any Apps for android
phones?  I have a Samsung Galaxy Notes 4, but I generally just use it as a
phone and for email.

Patrick Riley
Lakewood, CO
s/v Cleone