[Rhodes22-list] Android Apps

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Tue May 17 16:07:15 EDT 2016

We just downloaded Navionics for an Android tablet - the $50 one with
all the charts. Saw something about in the write-up that it was not
for phones. Maybe there's a another verson for phones. I know that
Fred used to have a $10 version on his old phone but that was a quite
a few years ago.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Recycled 1998