[Rhodes22-list] Navionics and Change in plans

Rhodes22 bobandkathyr22 at bellsouth.net
Wed May 18 12:22:18 EDT 2016

Congratulations on the "big boat."  Your wonderful experiences with your Rhodes will make you quite capable of handling a "big boat."  We found that transitioning to a "big boat," in our case a 37' Tartan, was a breeze.  And coming back to the R22 was very smooth.

Enjoy, Bob S/V "NoKaOi 3"

Sent from my iPad