[Rhodes22-list] Winter Storage

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Mon Nov 14 10:39:20 EST 2016

Thanks for all the replies.  I realize jacking up the trailer is probably over kill but my trailer has only moved any significant distance in two years, from Edenton to Washington DC, and remains stationary except for a short trip from a parking space to the boat ramp (1/8 mile) spring and fall.  It's easy to jack up empty and I also put tire covers on to try and extend the life of the tires even though they don't see much road action.

Christopher P. Cowie

4400 MacArthur Blvd, NW
Suite 300
Washington, DC 20007
202.342.2711 ex.204 ● 202.342.2691 fax ● 202.270.1470 mobile
[ccowie at cowieassociates.com]