[Rhodes22-list] New Video - Cabin Floor

daysails at aol.com daysails at aol.com
Tue Nov 29 23:17:29 EST 2016

Hi Peter,

Let me know when you are ready to sell!  I enjoy your videos and seeing the new features General Boats has added to the Rhodes 22.  I wish I had some of the stuff Stan had "lying around" on my boat.  Keep up the videos.  I enjoy learning along with you.  This is a life long learning process.  Joe Riley s/v Second Wind.  Lake Hartwell SC.