[Rhodes22-list] What outboard would you buy?

Shawn Boles shawn.sustain at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 13:34:10 EDT 2016

I have had a Torqeedo 1003 Long Shaft for 6 years for lake sailing.
Performance has been  flawless. Easy to charge battery at home. Not a motor
for heavy use. In and out of slip, power when wind dies, etc. I can drive
the boat about 14 km at full charge and slow speed (no waves).  Built in
gps is a nice feature.

Cheers,
Shawn
s/v Sweet Baboo (Recycled 86)