[Rhodes22-list] IMF safety modification

Mark Olson Mark-Olson at verizon.net
Fri Sep 9 10:25:43 EDT 2016

This looks like exactly what I need.  I'm new to Rhodes 22s so I have a lot
to learn.  In going out 3 times since buying it I have jammed the IMF twice.
Your solution looks like it will solve the problem.  In my case I think it
was caused by the IMF line being pulled down as the main was unfurled and
furled.

Do you have the part numbers for the hardware?

Also the size and length of lines? I bought a 1983 and it looks like
some/many of the lines have been replaced by alternate sizes.

Mark Olson
Endevour
Nyack, NY