[Rhodes22-list] New Video

Robert Louis Weiss rweiss at siu.edu
Tue Sep 13 21:47:23 EDT 2016

Nice video, Peter. I may want to view this again in the winter when I need a nice vicarious ride while waiting for sailing weather to return. Meanwhile, I hope to keep sailing on Kentucky Lake into November. My daughter and her family live in Gales Ferry, CT, so it was fun to see some familiar places, but from the water.

What is the autopilot you use?

Bob

Beach Spring

Recycled 2014