[Rhodes22-list] 3rd use for the table top

S/V Lark Colealexander at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 15 17:42:45 EDT 2016

"Don't say anything until you have checked for raccoons in the cockpit."  I
absolutely love it and suggest you use it as your signature for any online
forums.   It will forever cause pause when read.

Why is it a freshly wiped boat is an invitation for a raccoon party?   I
scrubbed the boat before my brother came up for his first sail on the
Rhodes.  I had dirty footprints on every vertical AND horizontal exterior
surface the very next day, complete with ridge details.

Alex Cole
SV Lark

-----
Alex Cole