[Rhodes22-list] an Annapolis Show handout

Stan Spitzer stan at rhodes22.com
Fri Sep 16 14:22:12 EDT 2016

You all are excused, this time.  The picture of the hull in the water
came through on my copy to myself but seems to have sunk before reaching
any other dock.  Maybe only Apple has a dock across the bottom of its
screen.

if I can figure it out will try just sending the picture.  Better still
just click on:

         http://www.usedrhodes.com/newsystuff.html

and go to the very bottom of this page.

ss