[Rhodes22-list] companionway board storage

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Tue Sep 20 12:57:17 EDT 2016

You can store it vertically under the seat but the preferred method is to let it lie flat on the cabin floor under the seat, not behind it,  the cabin floor has ridges that prevent the hatch from sliding out even at a significant heel.

Christopher P. Cowie

4400 MacArthur Blvd, NW
Suite 300
Washington, DC 20007
202.342.2711 ex.204 ● 202.342.2691 fax ● 202.270.1470 mobile
[ccowie at cowieassociates.com]