[Rhodes22-list] Rebuilding the Galley

Michael Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Sun Sep 25 08:48:07 EDT 2016

Graham,

I think that many of us on the list have restored our boats.  I spent several years working on my '81 Rhodes 22 Shanghai'd Summer before "rescuing" my current '91 Rhodes 22, Wind Lass.  Maybe we should create a separate section as part of www.rhodes22.org to showcase the process and the results.

Mike
s/v Wind Lass ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY