[Rhodes22-list] Lowering the mast with Stan's hoist system

rweiss rweiss at siu.edu
Sun Apr 2 22:04:32 EDT 2017

Thanks to all for excellent advice. The good news is that I failed to provide
any memorable stories for the other marina inhabitants. The mast came down
and went back up just like the description in the instructions. The repair
to my furling tube was quite easy. I had bought a variety of stainless steel
screws and had just the right size to replace the two that had pulled loose
with slightly larger ones.

Bob

-----
Bob Weiss